Thursday, January 31, 2013

Well, I'm glad that's settled...

I have friends on both sides of the handgun issue, those who believe easy access to hand guns is not good for this country and those who believe government has no business dictating ownership one way or the other.

I have gained valuable understanding from both arguments. I have made my final decision. Certain Americans, especially those who are more likely to become victims of crime, need to own and become proficient with handguns!



 
 
 
I can't discuss this any further right now, it's my turn to pick up the shells.


Thanks to D in the Big D for this refreshing perspective.
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLAMFLAOFLOL...
Women are So fucking hot even with a deadly weapon in their hand...
lolol...

Thanks for the great joy...
wb

Anonymous said...

Well, that does me in for the day.

We loved to go hang out at our fav range on the weekends. Some fine scenery. Didn't shoot, just hang out and BS with the rangemaster. Think the redhead was checking out the guys too. They closed the range and retired. Bummer. If there was no one else there, he would even turn the lights off for me so I could practice flashlight technique and get a feel for shooting at night.

All that was off topic, which was some fine looking ass. :)

Terry
Fla.

Wraith said...

Damn, where's this range? All I ever get to see at ours is...well, I won't put the visual in your head. I'm not that much of a bastard.