Thursday, January 17, 2013

Working Out Off Day



Today is my off day, no running, no elliptical, no weights, no Jillian Michaels, OFF. And guess what comes in the mail? Zumba. Doubletrouble2 turned me on to Zumba, "Try it, it's fun, my abs hurt...."  I watched a little and it looks like fun; I love to dance. To anything, anywhere at anytime, much to my daughters' chagrin. I would love to learn to ballroom dance, tango, chacha, samba, Paso Doble. So Zumba in the living room is close, right? I have put it in the Drawer of Doomed Exercise Videos with a promise that we'll do it tomorrow.



I'm still so tempted. I'm sitting here watching the clock, it's closing in on time for me to suit up and start stretching, but no. Not today. Got to give the body a rest. But Zumba...... No, Angel, willpower. Go eat a cookie. But, but..... Zumba...... dammit, maybe a little yoga, stretch and work on flexibility. Did I ever tell y'all I could do the splits? Like 20 years ago, but that's something I'd like to work on. So yeah, yoga will work. Just a little. I don't have a problem, I can quit whenever I want..... Zuuuuuummmmm-baaaaaaaa.....



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then it is a good evening for dry fire practice with the dummy rounds. You do have a set of dry fire drills don't you?
Terry
Fla.

Ps I thought it was brownie day, not BACON!

hiswiserangel said...

Sadly, I don't have a set of dry fire drills. *adds to To Do list.
And did you miss my recipe for Bacon Brownies?

Anonymous said...

Love Zumba!!!! Sore ABS but a great workout... Hope you enjoy it Angel :)

Anonymous said...

I will try to work something up and email it, unless someone that knows what they are doing wants to. I think there are a couple of real instructors that post here. It will ba a couple of days.
Semi auto pistol, right? How do you carry?
Have you ever taken a defensive pistol class?
Terry
Fla.

Anonymous said...

I must have missed the recipe. Youngest son (probably older than you) sent me some maple bacon chocolates for Christmas.
T
F

hiswiserangel said...

I carry my Sig in an inner pants holster at my back or my thigh holster if I'm wearing a skirt or dress.
Never taken a defensive pistol class, but they offer one at the range I go to. Just my concealed class.

Wraith said...

Damn, no cleavage shot today. :(

(I kid, I kid! Don't hurt me...!)