Friday, January 23, 2015

My DeerFuck Hat

My dearest "bosom buddy" Sara from Meeniesohtah (seriously, if you think my rack is impressive, you should see hers) sent me a wonderful Christmas present this year. A lovely pair of gloves after I admitted I had one glove of 5 pairs, a Minion ornament (hanging from the rearview mirror of the momvan) and a DeerFuck hat. I swear to God and all that's Holy, this is the warmest thing I've ever owned or ever will own. It's magical and oh so stylish. I happened to open the box in front of mom and Poppy who were over visiting and who just got through ranting about the hooligans who rearranged their mechanical lighted reindeer into an orgy. I pulled it out of the box and donned it without looking closely. Modeling for my folks, mom gasped and dissolved into giggles and Poppy, well, Poppy just growled "Good God, what next."



Thank you, Miss Sara!
I'm the most stylish doofus in my little Texas town!


10 comments:

jon spencer said...

Gay bucks too.

jon spencer said...

Unless they are reindeer.

North Texan said...

Ask and I shall receive. That's awesome Angel

hiswiserangel said...

I know I look like a big ole dork in it, but I don't care. It's soooo warm.

Bikermailman said...

My Commie Obama ushanka was a hit in my little Texas town. Rather warm as well.

taminator013 said...

Look like a demented Elmer Fudd.......

Sara said...

I'm from Minnysooooda, we know warm stuff, lmao! And I didn't know your folks were there, that makes it so much better!! Love ya lady!

Leigh said...

Ah, yes - the "Mad-Bomber" hat.
(as in the B24, B25, B29 type - not the mooslim kind)

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

Anonymous said...

I'm interested is pictures of Sara's rack...

Anonymous said...

Howdy All,

Maybe there is a shortage of does in the frozen northland, Hmmmm.

ML27