Thursday, January 10, 2013

NSFW, Patriot Goes Off

Tripseven sent me the link and I am so grateful.

Had this conversation with Poppy at the range. He's of the same mind; at 77+, he's mad as hell and ready to go.  I have never heard my dad drop the f-bomb, but it was very prevalent in the conversation yesterday.

I have mixed feelings about this. I know so many feel this strongly; but I'm thinking right now is not the time to talk loudly, but to prepare quietly. Patriots, I'm afraid it may be coming faster than we hoped, but most of us have been preparing for this. Stay strong, stay vigilant.

Mr. Yeager has requested that the video be taken down, so I'll just post the link. There is Part 1 and 2 of Pack Your Bags, plus several other very good vids.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JamesYeager

10 comments:

crankyjohn said...

No body wants violence, but many see this as a self defense issue. The government is preparing to declare war on its own people. Actually it already has. Lets hope the republicans in the House nut up and do their job and fight this tyrant. Don't count on it though.

hiswiserangel said...

How does Congress fight a dictator that passes Executive Orders? All the Dems used to scream about Bush acting "unilaterally"; where is their outrage?

crankyjohn said...

The other branches of government should be outraged, no matter what the party. The legislative and judicial don't seem to care or have the will to fight. This weakens their power, you think they would fight. The people are the last line of defense.

crankyjohn said...

Wiser, the House CAN fight this. They overturned the tyrants E.O. on federal employee pay raises.

Anonymous said...

How did the test of the trip to the range go? Did your mother really intimidate them like you expected? I think I like your dad. I KNOW I like your dad. He needs a blog. Watch out for us old farts.
Terry
Fla.

hiswiserangel said...

cranky, I hope like hell you're right. I hope the congress critters know that this is more than just "political suicide" if they don't fight this.

Terry, mom is a natural shot, Poppy hasn't lost his touch, and I am NEVER sassing them again. Mom's the one that needs a blog. She terrorizes the local paper's editor on a weekly basis. She has her own fan club.

Brock Townsend said...

He took the original down, replaced it and has a second one also.

hiswiserangel said...

I'd like to post the 2nd one, but it will have to wait for tomorrow.

Spent the morning replacing the alternator, battery and leads and doing a complete tune-up on hubby's 86 Silverado. Neat truck to work on. Tomorrow, his brakes.

Brock Townsend said...

What a gal!

crankyjohn said...

But Wiser, can you re shingle the roof?