Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A message from Wirecutter

I've been informed by my Fairy Blogfather, wirecutter, that he's having problems with Blogger blocking his posts today. All of the posts he preset last night posted just fine, but everything since then has been met with an Error message. Apparently, other bloggers are having the same problem and Blogger is aware of it. So, until things are cleared up and wirecutter returns to the net, please be patient and entertain yourselves with the following offerings...




8 comments:

stevierayv said...

It' probably just the popular kids
I'll be outside smoking

Angel eyes said...

Well, I've looked a clouds from both sides now.

hiswiserangel said...

Thank you, Joni Mitchell. I swear, rpm, you are the KING of pop culture references.

Angel eyes said...

Aw, shucks.

hiswiserangel said...

You always keep me on my toes, toes that is...

Anonymous said...

Fairy Blogfather....not sure I'd want to publish anything with fairy referring to WC.
Riley

hiswiserangel said...

Riley, I've called him that before. He ignores me like a bratty little sister. I just have to try harder.

James Butler said...

Well, blessed you are to be so geenrous...
Them are some fine offerings, wel, other than the last couple pussies...

For us men Has God made anything finer than a ladies ass when its arched like... I reckon not...