Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blog and Joke of the Day: Kansas redneck

This morning, I'm bringing you the wit and wisdom of Kansas Redneck, Jeremy's site is my first stop every morning for a good laugh. He's always got the funniest, most twisted, and a full bubble off plumb jokes, some good old-fashioned rants, and a ton of salt-of-the-earth common sense.

Today's joke is well worth the stop. Add him to your daily read, your blog rolls, and give him some love.

http://kansasredneck.blogspot.com/2013/03/something-to-start-your-day-off-right_10.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Added to my blog roll. Will stop by everyday :)

Anonymous said...

Added. I looked through some of his stuff...that is my kind of funny.

Riley

JeremyR said...

OH crap! she found the myspace account. I thought I deleted everything.
Thanks for the link.