Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Senator is Smarter than Your Senator

Of course, having her nose rubbed in the Constitution that she's trying to void, Sen. Feinstein reacted like a petulant child, snapping at Sen. Cruz before finally answering the question with nonsense.


“I’m not a sixth grader,” said responded. “Senator, I’ve been on this committee for 20 years. I was a mayor for nine years. I walked in, I saw people shot. I’ve looked at bodies that have been shot with these weapons. I’ve seen the bullets that implode. In Sandy Hook, youngsters were dismembered. Look, there are other weapons.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/14/ted-cruz-battles-dianne-feinstein-in-heated-senate-showdown-over-guns-im-not-a-6th-grader/

9 comments:

Grand said...

Imploding bullets? Is that so?

She isn't a sixth grader. But she argues like one, using big words that are out of her vocabulary. Much like most rights grabbers - pretending to be adults, but showing they have the mental development of pre-teens

crankyjohn said...

Thats the problem BITCH! People like you have been in D.C. too fucking long!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Imploding bullets.....

Paladin said...

I think she would be better just making words up instead of using real words that she doesn't under stand. At least maybe she could fake her way through it that way.

Of maybe she could just shut the fuck up. That would be pretty cool too.

Steve S. said...

Paladin, I think the 'just shut the fuck up' is best. Well, that and get the fuck out of the Senate, that would be nice, too.

Stretch said...

I've unknown green stuff in my 'fridge that are smarter than Feinstein.

orbitup said...

I think I have a man crush on Cruz.

Wraith said...

Hey!! You're not the boss of her! She is TOO grown up! She's not a kid, she's IMPORTANT! And she'll pass any bill she wants, so nyaah!!

Oh, happy irony, how sweet thy sting! :D

Heisenbug said...

That creature is proof that the zombie apocalypse has arrived. Shuffling, drooling, braindead creatures inhabit the legislature. Remember to aim for the head!