Monday, March 25, 2013

Yeah, THIS.

I've gotten so lazy, part of it is mental fog due to fatigue and illness and part is due to increased demands, but it's been a while since I've posted anything of true value. (Except for my new knife, that was gold.) But I do read everybody else's blogs and y'all are posting some very good and worthy thoughts. THIS being one of them. Have you ever been reading something and then realize you're nodding your head the whole time? Yeah, THIS one will do it. Please go read it, much better than anything I could put up today and it deserves attention.

http://thereluctantpaladin.blogspot.com/2013/03/tell-me-again-which-one-of-us-is-wrong.html

4 comments:

wirecutter said...

Thanks for mentioning my Milfy Monday - NOT.

hiswiserangel said...

wc, please, Mr. "I'm going to have a 100 bazillion hits this month if I can find a DD Milf with an actively munching camel toe pic". Like you need my help. ;-)

Paladin said...

Thanks for the link Angel. I wrote that this morning before cup of coffee #2 so l wasn't sure if it was coherent or not :)

hiswiserangel said...

You're welcome, Paladin. I thought it was coherent, but considering my mental condition lately, you might want a second opinion.

wc, are you still hurt? I'm sorry, I promise I'll link to your very next cameltoe (even thought it's like hitching a little red wagon to the Space Shuttle).