Monday, March 25, 2013

Really Angrymike, REALLY?!

I was googling The Lonely Libertarian because, you know how us narcissists are, I needed a Monday morning ego boost. At the top was ME in all my redheaded insane glory, two down was wirecutter's intro to my blog (thank you again wc, you Blogging Wizard), and then a couple more down, THIS:

 
 
Read the headline and the last sentence....

I just want to take this opportunity to thank Google and Providence for my Monday morning hot spiced tea through the nose event. And Angrymike, honey, *hugs* you know I love ya!

4 comments:

crankyjohn said...

At least a camel toe thread didn't come up.

James Butler said...

Camel Toes?
Yummm... where?

Anonymous said...

I know it looks bad on the surface, but it links to your Dianne Fineswine caught in a lie post.


I doubt it was meant for you in a personal manner.

hbbill
Somewhere behind enemy lines,
Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan

hiswiserangel said...

oh,I know hbbill. I'm not mad. I actually thought the way google arranged everything was funny. Angrymike is definitely one of my favorite peoples. :-)