Friday, March 1, 2013

Patriot Swap Shop

As most of you know, wirecutter has been working his hairy ass off bringing us a place to sell, swap and build the III community with the Patriot Swap Shop. I'm so excited to see what's out there and start shopping. Now, I have no idea if I have anything to offer. Every time I suggested something, WC would say, "No." Nope, nada, ain't gonna happen. Killjoy.

But I know most of you will have some outstanding treasures to offer. Let's get this thing going.

His initial starting offer is HERE, and the link is on the sidebar.

And by the way, for those of you just starting out gardening or hampered by lack of space, Jebadiah Fisher's Garden Seed has a new package offer. The Black Buggy Seed Package has the same high quality heirloom/non-GMO seeds as The Patriot Package, only half the amount for $45.00. You can not beat that price. A lot of people look at those seeds and see back-breaking work. I look at them and see pride and Freedom. When YOU are in charge of the food that nourishes your family, there is no greater pride. There is no better time to get started that NOW because none of us is guaranteed a later. Go get some seed.

4 comments:

Mike Miles said...

I have my non-GMO seed vault sitting in my refrigerator waiting for TEOTWAWKI.

Always good to have for prepping...

crankyjohn said...

No hits yet.

hiswiserangel said...

Darlin, it's only 7 am in Cali. He said he'd start getting ads up today. Let him have some damn coffee....

Jason said...

And he said there is no leader. Looks like the beginning of something big, doesn't it?