Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bacon Palooza II for Autism in NYC

OMG! Dudes and Dudettes, I don't know if any of y'all are anywhere near NYC,
but DA-YUMMMMM!!!
All y'all know my interest, nay PASSION for kids with Autism,
And my passion for Bacon? Legendary.
The best of BACON supporting Kids with Autism? Epic WIN.
 
 
 
The tickets are really reasonable, one-day pass for $30 (advance),
three-day pass for $85 (advance).
I know some of y'all could eat that much in a day.
I would give a nice sum of money to see Wirecutter
at a Bacon Palooza in New York City.
Actually, I'd probably need to hold on to that
for bail.
 
For more information on Autism:
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this site.

Also visit my site :: link Building