Saturday, January 26, 2013

What the hell?!

 

Yalumba, the Official Pussy Wine of Anti-Gun Liberals

Can someone tell me what the hell happened to Australians? When did the second most badass individualistic country (behind Texas, wink) become Lefty anti-gun sissies? To the point of demanding that everyone else be equally pussified? I'm not a member of the NRA, but seriously bad move on Yalumba's part. Sad, sad, sad.... what the hell would Crocodile Dundee think of this?!

"Philosophically, I'm not disposed towards the NRA, which runs counter to my family's, and I would think all my employees', positions on gun laws," Mr Hill Smith said.

"We will act to withdraw our stock or at least not service the account any longer."

The NRA's wine club list was highlighted to the Australian industry yesterday via social media, revealing that 20 producers were included in its international list run by a third party Vinesse, which manages wine clubs for a range of US enthusiasts.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/aussie-winemaker-yalumba-pulls-label-from-nra-wine-club-list/story-fncz7kyc-1226562070415

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good riddance. Maybe he'll figure out a way to get all the aussie actors out of our commercials too so I don't have to listen to my hubbs grouch about those "damn foreigners" on our tv. Oh, and maybe they'll take back that little wussy boy Keith Urban who is NOT a country western singer, I don't care who says so.
;)
Miss V

hiswiserangel said...

I'll drink to that!

Devil Tongue said...

Mr. Smith should consult with his fellow country men about having thier guns taken away, they are NOT happy about it one bit and it just might come back to bite him in the arse for being a prick.

Let's see if our Aussie friends stand with us in making a point.

Heisenbug said...

I am, sadly, stuck in Australia right now, and I sure as hell won't be buying Yalumba ever again. This Hill Smith guy's an idiot and Little Johnny Howard betrayed the Australian people with his gun laws. Scumbags.

*spit*

hiswiserangel said...

Heisenbug, I should send you a case of Texas wine for that fine rant. Hang in there, buddy.