Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Yellowed Paper

Most of y'all already read wirecutter's blog; but just in case there are a few stragglers, I'm providing a link. Click it, you won't be sorry. It's not all Milfs and camel toes  over at Knuckledraggin. There are times that wiley motherfucker is so profound it's stunning. This post is one of those times. I hate it when he does this, makes me have to pull up my big girl panties (sorry crankyjohn, I'll find a better phrase later) and get back to work.

My mentor, my teacher, my friend. Never been more proud to know you and never more humbled to call myself a III Patriot. I still have a lot to learn, a lot of growing up to do. Thanks for having the patience to teach and the strength to kick my ass when I need it.

http://ogdaa.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-yellowed-paper.html

7 comments:

Jim22 said...

Welcome back. That was quick.

hiswiserangel said...

Yeah, well, I never could keep my mouth shut for long. And I just hate pity parties, plus y'all are just too sweet to stay away for long.

crankyjohn said...

Yeah, he can be a real articulate fucker at times huh?

WiscoDave said...

What's a "camel toe?"

hiswiserangel said...

Wisco, don't be a troublemaker. ;-)

WiscoDave said...

ME?!
I'm just a poor old dumb as a stump Wisconsin boy!
Hell, I thought the capitol of Wisconsin was "W."

hiswiserangel said...

Uh-huh. ;-)