Monday, March 25, 2013

You know, I wish I was a little shocked

Remember last year when Presidential Offspring #1 spent Spring Break at a Mexican resort with her Sidwell Friends classmates? Wasn't that fun? Well, they've topped it this year, just a couple of weeks after Sequestration passed and Obama closed the White House to the public because of "tightening the belt" cuts, BOTH daughters jetted off to the Bahamas for their Spring Break fling on the taxpayer dime. I really, REALLY wish I could say I was shocked at this stunning slap in the face of the American taxpayer, but I just can't. It's almost too crass to be shocking.



Here's the beautiful Atlantis resort where the Obama kids are freeloading for a week. Yeah, yeah, I know, "they're just kids, they didn't pick their parents, it's not their fault." Can ONE of you think of a time in your family's life where "tightening the belt" didn't affect you as well? Can you think of ONE occasion when money was tight but you still got everything you wanted? I hold absolutely no hope that these two will grow up any less self-absorbed and entitled as their parents. I just pray to God they don't go into public "service".

So, where are y'all going on your vacations this year? Yeah? Me neither. I've got to go scream into my pillow now.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/25/Exclusive-Sasha-Malia-Obama-vacation-in-Bahamas-Atlantis

5 comments:

idahobob said...

Hey, those worthless, communist monkeys in the White House think that they are entitled to do anything that they want.

So they do it.

Bob
III

A SImple Man said...

People will do what they can until someone stops them.

Angel eyes said...

No vacations this year. One or two days off here and there.

I hear they don't float...

JeremyR said...

Their vacation isn't the worst of it. Its all the necessary SS guards that acompany them. But Hey, daddy is busy kidding mooslime ass and handing out billions in bribes to his mooslime masters.
Makes me sick.

timbo said...

Vacation? Seven years ago we had one. I'm really hoping I can make one happen in 2015!

They are horrible people for closing the peoples house to tours.