Tuesday, December 1, 2015

We're still waiting....

I promise I will not let up on wirecutter about getting his memoirs written. I see Ken Lane at the top of the New York Times Bestseller list for "non?fiction" (some stretching and embellishing allowed), being interviewed by a bunch of left-wing reporters and commentators, guesting on Live with Kelly and Michael, taking on the world of literary snobbery. Winning the Pulitzer Prize and Nobel Prize in Literature, becoming the Poet Laureate of the renewed United States of America. Or just a really fun book for fellow knuckledraggers of the world. Either way, it WILL be done.

Why? Because of stories like THIS.

This picture made me think of his Pops after being hit by a snowball. Go enjoy today's installment of The Wirecutter Chronicles: Almost True Stories of an American Legend.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Angel. Kenny's book is way overdue.

=T. Wrangler=

BWBandy said...

I am with you. I think the guy has enough stuff published on his site to cobble together a book. He has a talent. Keep at it.

drjim said...

Yeah, I'll definitely buy a copy when it comes out!

Unknown said...

I too am in agreement, but as just his wife I don't expect him to listen to me...you y'all keep on him for me. Thank you.

wirecutter said...

Y'all are going to finance my retirement. I've always wanted a job I enjoyed but didn't have to get wet or sunburned and I think I've found it.

JeremyR said...

That pic looks more like my ex. I posted the story that explains why.

Granny said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!, I also have read Wirecutter's stuff, and it is good.
The bit about sledding and wagging school brought back memories of growing up with snow, ice and dealing with cold while having a blast.