Friday, May 13, 2016

Angel's Day Off

Wow! Blew past 4 million and heading for five. Pretty crazy considering I only started in November 2012, so not quite 4 years. Thank you everyone for stopping by and supporting my insanity! And special thank you to wirecutter, my beloved Fairy Blogfather, for sending you my way. He is something truly special.


But in light of yesterday's Poppy Shenanigans and the fact that Mom spent her Mother's Day springing him from the hospital, I'm taking a day off, delivering get well cards from you guys and taking mom to lunch and shopping. The rest of the day will be spent pampering myself. 


So here's a couple of things to keep y'all occupied until I return. Laters!






9 comments:

pdwalker said...

You know your audience well.

hiswiserangel said...

Yes, I do.
And I'm not sure which one of us should be more scared.

Cederq said...

The bouncing boobs are great, but the tush looks very frightening! I don't know if I would want to get any where near that, I would be afraid of getting sucked in and disappearing...

Frank said...

I would be afraid of getting sucked in and disappearing...


Sounds like heaven to me...

wirecutter said...

And she's supposedly shocked she's racking (see what I did there? RACKing?) up a million hits a year.....

Hawken Cougar said...

Until the liberals ruin it, T&A still attracts viewers.

hiswiserangel said...

More than, wirecutter, MORE THAN a million hits a year.
And I'm a little disappointed you didn't mention the Fairy Blogfather.

steve said...

Sigh i keep cheeking but the yellow top still hasn't slipped.

Anonymous said...

Cederq, life jacket and snorkel, and dive in.....
congrats on the latest milestone, Wise Angel One, and I pray that you continue to enjoy it and that it never becomes a millstone.....
ummm, Steve, she is sending you the sizzle with only a sniff of the steak.....


vaquero viejo