Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Civil disobedience

Okay, it's going on 4 weeks of school and I have yet to turn in the Cute Chicks' registration forms. Even though I get daily calls from Administration and notes from their teachers, I'm just not that motivated. As a matter of fact, the more they push, the less compliant I feel. Why? you may ask. Well, I'll tell you...

First, they've gone to schools in this district since we moved here in '99, lived at the same address, had the same phone number, God, I've even had the same momvan; but every damn year, I fill out the same damn forms, and I don't understand why they can't save it, print it, send it home for corrections if needed. I spend the better part of a day filling out forms I fill out every year.

Second, the main form has gotten ridiculously intrusive in a year when 30,000+ illegal alien kids are attending school with no personal records at all. Not only that, but the school districts are REQUIRED to admit them without any info and aren't allowed to ask for it. However, I get harassing phone calls and notes, the latest of which informed me that "without registration information, your daughters will not officially be registered students of *ISD and will be considered truant. Please return the forms filled out  in entirety to be legally compliant." FUCK. YOU.

When we started here, the basics needed were shot records (don't get me started), birth certificate (you know, legal citizen), and proof of county residency. That was it, and you're in. This year, I filled out FIVE federal forms on race, citizenship, migrant status, homelessness, and school lunch qualification. Each one required Social Security Numbers for both girls and guardians. How do illegals do this? And the main registration form, the one I'm disobediently holding, requires SSN, legal address, mailing address; my SSN, and the make, model, color and license plate of my vehicle plus driver's license number if I plan on driving on campus to drop off and pick up, their dad's same info, and the car info and DL number of any friend or family member who could ever possibly drive their vehicle on school grounds. So far, I'm holding out on all the driver info, none of their fucking business, and SSN numbers. When it comes to race, I leave it blank to cause more work. At the bottom of every form asking for race, there's a note informing you that school personnel will "observe the child and make an assessment of race". I'm so tempted to send them to school in black face.

So, my protest, as soon as every illegal alien "kid" provides this info with all their illegal alien family members' driver info and SSNs, I'll come into compliance.

Fuck Obama.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bureaucrats justify their existence with lots of rules, laws and regulations for the peasants to abide by.
And they really hate when you push back.
My personal favorite question is RACE. I always enter "5th".

Chief Nose Wetter said...

Way to go Angel!

Cederq said...

Ya go girl! give them hell, and don't back off!

Anonymous said...

oh shit Angel the department of education is gonna end up SWATting you

livin to ride

Jesse in DC said...

For Race I put Human. Argue with that dammit

Buck said...

Hi Angel, how about you write back:

Pursuant to the law, as established by the United States Supreme Court, my lawyer has advised me not to talk to anyone and not to answer questions about any pending criminal case or any other civil, administrative, judicial, investigatory or adjudicatory matter. Following his advice, I do not wish to talk to anyone about any criminal, civil, administrative, judicial, investigatory or adjudicatory matter, without my lawyer present. I waive no legal rights, nor give any consents, nor submit to any tests or other procedures, without my lawyer present. I ask that no one question or talk to me, without my lawyer here to advise me.

I do not wish to answer any questions. I want to see my lawyer.

Please call my lawyer immediately.
See: Miranda v. Arizona, 86 S.Ct. 1602, 384 U.S. 436 (1966), Maness v. Myers, 419 U.S. 449 (1975),Hoffman v. United States, 341 U.S. 479, (1951),Lefkowitz v. Turley, 414 U.S. 70, 77 (1973), Kastigar v. United States, 406 U.S. 441 (1972).

Anonymous said...

According to Federal Fair Housing Laws, as well as most other laws such as Equal Employment Opportunity Laws, race is left to SELF identification. Just how do school officials feel that they are qualified to make such an assessment? Skin color? Ebonics? If the pants sag? Of course not only are those criteria politically incorrect, they are INACCURATE!

My sister was hospitalized a while back. Her chart came back indicating she was black (I REFUSE to use the inane and inaccurate moniker of "African American"). Anyway, the reason for this designation was because her blood work showed an Eastern Mediterranean chromosome which is flagged on such tests since it is a factor in sickle cell anemia. The reason we have this is because this same chromosome is sometimes also found with Italians, which is where our family's originated.

So would the school say we are black? It really wouldn't end well for them if they tried to do so (refer to your awesome "had enough bullshit" picture in this post).

Schools probably dig for personal information much the same as doctors do now (it is more and more common for them to ask, as an example, if there is a firearm in the house). That didn't go so well for my recent doctor visit. In fact I blasted him as to why he would ask such a thing which is none of his damned business. He replied that it was to see if there were safety hazards. My retort was "what about chain saws or dynamite or poisons or my plethora of edged and blunt force martial arts weapons?!" I did research this and sure enough, now doctors are reporting such information to federal authorities.

I am sure that the schools, as with the doctors, are also sharing all of that personal information with Uncle Sam.

For the name and make of car, just write "Had to sell the car to pay the school's extortionate book fees".

Volfram said...

"Not only that, but the school districts are REQUIRED to admit them without any info and aren't allowed to ask for it."

Inform them of this and threaten to press charges if they continue to harass you over it.

Also, what Buck said.

Bruce Wayne said...

I love it! I wish I'd have thought of this stuff when I put my kids in school this year. The same school they've gone to since kindergarten. Well, maybe next year. Keep up the good fight though!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything said above is great, I'll add my own two cents: I served in the military for 24 years and there were always forms to fill out and sensitivity training to attend. The powers that be came to understand that I was quite willing to stand on principle. When it came to the race question I usually put "American", except when involved in the a fore mentioned sensitivity training. As an example; during one such training they had our large group break up and stand under signs such as white, Asian and African American - people openly stared in disbelief as I stood under the "African American sign. One pasty white face in a rather large crowd of dark faces (both in color and attitude as they looked down on me). The person who was leading this training stared at me and asked me to explain myself...I said "according to evolutionary theory we all came out of the African rift valley about 3-4 million years ago, so we are ALL African Americans unless you wish to limit the definition to only more recent immigrants". While I was still asked to fill out the forms, the number of times I was forced to attend sensitivity training decreased quite a bit after this.
MSG Grumpy

Anonymous said...

Race - no
Sex - yes
Age - old
SSN - day-in-hell
Address - Mine

F*&^ Off and get real job Butt-head

Eagle
III

Anonymous said...

Never give out your SSN. In fact, you could tell them that since the school is not the Social Security Administration or the IRS that they are breaking the law just asking for your SSN!

And tell them your kids wouldn't have to show any info if they wanted to get a school-supplied abortion (and the fact the school wouldn't even tell you about it), so tell them you don't hav to give them any info.

Angel, have you considered home-schooling? I don't have any kids myself, but if I did, they sure as Hell would not go to the government schools!

I also answer "human" when asked about race.

Rusty

idahobob said...

They do not need SSN's. Nobody does.....period.

Bob
III

Anonymous said...

If she isn't registered, how will they know she is truant?

Anonymous said...

I have had some experience with this kind of school bs. my younger daughter has asthma and carries an emergency inhaler. when informed that she did not have the authority to carry this, I had to explain to them that I was the ultimate authority in this case and that they did indeed have my permission to stay out of the way.
when aked about the possible side effects of an over the counter med. she carried I merely replied "google it."
when asked about race I usually respond with American, but this particular year I felt compelled to reply "Martian".
My wife now fills out all required forms.
McG

Anonymous said...

And I always respond "black" for race even though I am lily white. If they are going to ask me stupid questions, I found that lying was easier than refusing to answer.

The best answer for intrusive government data bases, is to fill them with shit.