Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Congratulations wirecutter!

Ken Lane, aka wirecutter for the few souls who don't know, is about to hit 10 million on his blog. Sometime in the next hour or so, some lucky person will be the 10 millionth visitor to Knuckledraggin' My Life Away, and get absolutely NOTHING but the pleasure of Ken's evil genius. 

And it will probably be some hapless housewife like me, who saw a link on a much classier blog ~coughTheLonelyLibertariancough~  and clicked on it to be whisked away through the cyberlinks to be assaulted by a great big MILFY cameltoe. Hope she stays long enough to see what an amazing Patriot and True Man he really is. Congratulations, my friend! I'm glad I stayed.

4 comments:

Ian Restil said...

Have you communicated with Wirecutter's Senior Senator concerning the dangers to society of assault cameltoes? I'm sure he can provide her contact information.

Sienn said...

I think you need to post the prancing gif in his honor to celebrate the milestone.

Angel eyes said...

What Sienn said, hehe

hiswiserangel said...

Why do y'all want to see me get in trouble? Why?!