Monday, September 9, 2013

It ain't just flyover country anymore



In Maryland, who'd a thunk it? And btw, anybody seen wirecutter lately? Naw, come to think of it, it would of had a .45 through it.

The comments are interesting, about half and half, those wishing they'd had the cajones to do it, and those who are calling it shameful to rebel. Sadly, a few years back, I would have been one of thos brainless law-abiders, never questioning, just obeying. I woke up.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/09/this-is-what-happens-when-citizens-get-fed-up-over-speed-cameras/

7 comments:

Angel eyes said...

I hope the sentiment catches on.

Angel eyes said...

I hope the sentiment catches on.

wirecutter said...

Fuck yeah, that's a great idea and even the dumbest Obamot will understand the meaning.
Hell yeah. Headed to the hardware store right now.

Unknown said...

This is on the eastern shore of Maryland.All farm land.I know it well.People still have values in this part of my state.

JeremyR said...

Some one needs to point out to these loco government types that OUR Constitution has a limit on fines imposed with out a jury trial. Kansas skirts the issue by imposing court costs, but in my opinion, any money paid as the result of a guilty verdict is a fine no matter what fancy title you tack on it. Make them refund all but the 20 bucks, and see how fast these things hit the dumpster.

Unknown said...

This is also in a school zone.

kerrcarto said...

I personally would have tagged it with 1791, since that is the year the Bill of Rights was ratified.