Thursday, September 19, 2013

Proof that I was once cute and innocent

Walking through the main hall of my folks' house is like walking through a time warp. There are pics of my brother and me from infancy through adulthood, our spouses, our kids. There are family pics showing the progress of a very young Poppy and Grandma and their babies to very wizened grandparents with their grandbabies and great grands. You get to the end of the hall a little dizzy.

This is my first baby picture, age 6 months. Mom said I came out grinning and laughing and haven't stopped. They want to know what I'm on.

 
And that handsome man is Poppy, mom (who I look like and sound like), Bubba and me, mouth open again, I think I was a year old there.
 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They gave you rum as a lad...works for me matey

ken aka fht451 said...

I'll have a little of what your having if it makes you smile.

hiswiserangel said...

At that time, I think it was breast milk, Ken.

stevierayv said...

I'll need more proof I'm suspicious of this story.

hiswiserangel said...

What more do you need, stevie? Good grief, look at that adorable face. That is everything sweet and good and pure.

stevierayv said...

You are right I am wrong damn how does that keep happening.

hiswiserangel said...

It's okay, it's that darned y-chromosome thing. You can't help it.

Anonymous said...

Awwww Angel, what a cutie :)