Sunday, September 18, 2016

Don't worry, I know what I'm doing


Kinda like my first teaching job.
Getting married.
Having kids.
Starting this blog.
Doing my eyebrows.
Which is really what started this. I mean, look at his eyebrows. I've recently been instructed in the art of "dressing the brows". What I have are very thin, fine, strawberry blonde fuzzy worms above my eyes. Putting an "auburn" eyebrow color on them is a very startling change. I've been assured it looks natural, attractive even, like my face is completed (I didn't know it was incomplete). But to me, well, it looks as natural as that dog's eyebrows.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you wore glasses you could just hide your fuzzy worms. ;)
Terry
Fla.

Anonymous said...

In regards to your eyebrows...yours is the only opinion that matters. Still enjoying your blog!
Craig
Spring TX

Anonymous said...

Well, Wise Angel One, the ladies tell me all the fun is in trying different "looks", so keep trying and have fun!


vaquero viejo

Anonymous said...

Add the red nose and you could do kids' birthday parties. Just trying to be part of the solution, not the problem.

Chickenmom said...

Lipstick. Need lipstick.

rickn8or said...

Eyebrows? Meh. Just look at Andy Rooney and Leonid Brezhnev.

I always wanted to meet Andy, for no other reason than to set fire to that thicket above his eyes.