Saturday, September 3, 2016

Maple Bacon Crusted Cheesecake

I have been reminded by several of you that I promise recipes in my blog header and that I've sadly fallen down on that job. Mea culpa, y'all, and to make up for it, I present you this:


I can hear the heavy breathing from here. I'd like to take credit for this one, I really would, but I can't. This comes from one of my favorite foodie blogs Oh Bite It, check them out. I'm going to give you the ingredients, but you'll have to click the link for the full recipe. And I know you will.

Ingredients:
  • 3 pounds of maple bacon, cooked and crispy
  • 3 8-oz blocks of cream cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 Tbs vanilla
  • Maple syrup for topping
  • 8 inch spring-form pan lined with parchment paper
Go HERE for the rest.

8 comments:

M.I.A. said...

That's some good stuff there!

Unclezip said...

Double up on the bacon and use crushed pineapple instead of syrup. Da Yum.

Critter said...

Oh. My. Dog.

Heathen said...

Angel Google Translate renders that wall of Vietnamese as spam for a Vietnamese gynecology office. Though I'd be leery of clicking any of those links.

Anonymous said...

Hell,Wise Angel One....just make some and pass it around...and around....and around...and.....


vaquero viejo

wirecutter said...

Dump the maple, the crusty shit and the cheesecake and you've got a winner.

hiswiserangel said...

The crusty shit, as you so eloquently put it, is 3 pounds of bacon.

Anonymous said...

wait a sec, WC, if you dump the maple, the "crusty shit" and the cheesecake, you have(essentially).....the pan?


vaquero viejo