Thursday, June 20, 2013

Help Wirecutter Out

Poor poor baby.

You may post comments for Wirecutter here. I'm sure he reads my site ALL THE TIME. He can't help himself. He created me.  Apparently, going without comments for three whole days has damaged his ego, has dragged him down to our level. We can't be having that. So.... until he gets his comments back up, you may offer your appreciation to him on this post.

 
This is FRIDICULOUS.
Now my own fucking comments
on my own fucking blog
are disappearing.
DAMN YOU CIA!!!

8 comments:

wirecutter said...

Thank you. We can't be having a Wirecutter with a bruised ego now, can we?
Better not be no shit talking though.....

hiswiserangel said...

I won't let the big meanies pick on you. That's my job. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry HWA, I don't see it. What about the pic is Brix worthy?

WiscoDave said...

Crap, merde, poo-poo, ca-ca, kak, zmal, khara, zmal, go se, posa, lort, scheisse, shimata, su'ds, kae, tae,bok.

Angel eyes said...

Here you see the rare fuckfish in his native habitat.
We still don't know what his other side says.

idahobob said...

I noticed that one of your comments disappeared yesterday. :-)

Bob
III

rgranger said...

Anyone really think this is just pure coincidence...

hiswiserangel said...

Angel eyes, "Me".
The other side of the fish says "Me".