Monday, July 8, 2013

Boilerdoc's Dream Blog Meet

Boilerdoc took the time to compile a few pics of what he thought a Blog Meet with all of us and our favorite commenters might look like. The tranquil picnic tables covered in red and white gingham and loaded with good, nutritious food and pitchers of lemonade that I envisioned are nowhere to be seen. But I must admit, I've always wanted to mud wrestle....

http://pitsnipesgripes.blogspot.com/2013/07/this-how-i-picture-blog-meet-turning-out.html

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takes water to make mud. Ain't happening in your neighborhood. Unless you have another flood. And you already had your flood for this century.

Terry
Fla.

RabidAlien said...

I'll bring the hotwings and the Slip-n-Slide!

hiswiserangel said...

Terry, you don't have to wait for God to make a mud puddle.

I'll bring the bacon and tequila.

Mr. Miracle said...

I also have several bottles of ta-kill-ya to donate, and if HWA will rassle, I will aquire a full water tanker somewhere along the way. Only question I have is, How, or maybe why, is WireCutter up in the tree?

Anonymous said...

I will bring a pig to roast and some homemade blackberry wine...
and a camera if Angel is mud wrestling, we just have to find somebody crazy enough to get in the mud with her

Angel eyes said...

Looks about right.
Damn, you look good in mud, girl!

hiswiserangel said...

Millwright, sounds like you just volunteered yourself.

Angel eyes, you know better than that. I have a good 15 years and x number of pounds on that woman. That being said, I'd take her down in a heartbeat and make her eat mud. ;-0

Anonymous said...

Looks like a awesome party time :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure I'm gonna be involved in every one of those activities.

Ida said...

Awesome!