Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Something to make a Patriot grin

I'm a Founding Member of III Arms. One of the best decisions I ever made. Not for financial reasons or prestige reasons, but for the most important reason of all. Liberty. Taking a stand. I actually did very little, wrote a check. That's it. There are so many people who have done so much more to advance the ball down the field. But I still have this warm swell of pride. In some little way, I helped. And look at them now.

Read the last two lines. Read them again. They are that important. I actually choked up a bit at the significance.

Good on ya, millerized.

http://iiiarms.blogspot.com/2013/07/wysiwyg.html

3 comments:

stevierayv said...

It's a beautiful thing.

millerized said...

Serves him right. :-)
He's not going to get to join in all the long range fun...and I'll be damned if I'm gonna do all the heavy lifting when it gets to that stage. Only downside is teaching him how to shoot it in combat...while IN combat.

Major Wolf said...

I have no doubt he will put lead on target.