Thursday, February 6, 2014

Irish Car Bomb, Adult recipe

Sitting here with my left leg elevated, contemplating how much I hate snow, I decided to see what else pops up when you google "Irish Car Bomb". As soon as I'm able to limp out to the momvan, I'll be heading out for the ingredients. Have the Jameson and Bailey's, just need the Guinness. Slainte!


Ingredients:
.5 ounce of Jameson's Irish Whiskey
.5 ounce of Bailey's Irish Cream
half pint of Guinness Stout

Layer the liquor, Jameson's first, in a shot glass.
Pour the Guinness and let it settle.
Drop the shot glass in the Guinness and chug.
Repeat as necessary.

6 comments:

stevierayv said...

Have a few for me:)

parascribe said...

I had more of those than I should. They're very smooth, easy to chug and taste like chocolate milk. Also called Gelagnite cocktails, which sounds cool in a splody kind of way.

Anonymous said...

sounds good, but I don't think I could desecrate my Jamesons that way

Chief Nose Wetter said...

Now we're talking Angel. Delicious!

Volfram said...

That's what I thought the previously titled post was about. I'm pretty sure it's one of my brothers' favorites.

Anonymous said...

0.5 ounces?

Try 5.0 ounces!