Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's cards from Wiserangel

It's coming, boys and girls, the absolute worst day of the year. The one day both men and women dread but pretend to love. If you have a honey, you feel pressure to perform above and beyond; and if you don't have a honey, you're made to feel like you suck at being a lovable human being. Well, single women probably hate it worse than single men. Anywhoo, here's some truly creepy vintage Valentine's cards to get you in the mood. I picked the best one to send from me to all y'all. Notice, she's a ginger.


Here's 26 more creepy cards to choose:


5 comments:

Major Wolf said...

as a single man you are correct about my feelings on this "holiday", I couldn't give a crap less. I will not behave differently just so I may get a favorable opinion from them. I will be my usual malcontent, SUCK ON THAT SAINT VALENTINE! Didn't Valentine rip someones heart out? I could get behind that holiday.

Major Wolf said...

CORRECTION - Saint Valentine was beaten and beheaded for not giving up his Christian faith. Maybe we should hijack this holiday to fight the MUSCUMS attacks on the Christian faith and start another crusade to wipe them out. I could get behind that.

Volfram said...

I do not observe Valentine's day. I haven't for nearly a decade. The closest I've come within that decade was in 2009, and the only reason anybody even knows that is because I tell them.

I have been known to turn down heart-shaped chocolate and pink-and-red M&Ms, and Valentine's day is the one candy-related holiday where I won't go to the grocery store and pillage the half-off candy the day after.

I don't celebrate it, I don't observe it, I barely acknowledge it, unless someone else brings it up first. We should all do the same.

catfish said...

I didn't see one card you weren't worthy of!

Elizabeth said...

least favorite day of the year followed by my recurring favorite day of the year.... HALF PRICE CHOCOLATE DAY!! huzzah!!