Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mom?!

"Quick, go get your dad, he really needs to see this...."



I'm going to be offline until sometime Monday. There are posts scheduled to pop up between now and then for your entertainment and enlightenment. I'm taking the filter off so your comments will magically appear along with all the entertaining spam. I'll deal with that when I get back.

In the meantime, your assignment is to explain to Jimmy Earl, Billy Ray and Little Elvis what's going on in the picture. Your answers will be graded, and the best ones forwarded to National Geographic's Forum.

Laters!

Angel

13 comments:

BrianS said...

Son I'm just looking for my car keys.

Irish said...

A secret service agent releases hidden cam video from the whitehouse.


Ya. I'll duck and run now

Angel eyes said...

By the time I get this thing blown up I'll be to tired to play with it!

JeremyR said...

I agree that one of them is moochell, but the other is not Barry.

Volfram said...

Jeremy, you think Michelle and Hillary?

Loco Gato said...

Come on boys, I know you want to!

Jesse in DC said...

"You an me baby are nothin but mammals, lets do it like they do on the discovery channel"

RabidAlien said...

How Democrats are made...

Leigh said...

After what Irish posted, I got nothing!

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

JeremyR said...

Volfram, just could be ankles are almost fat enough.

DaddyClaxton said...

Kids, that's what we call a Happy Meal!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to explain guys. Your mom calls it 68. She says that means you do me and I'll owe you one.

Anonymous said...

Is this thing working?