Sunday, May 18, 2014

For Sandman

WiscoDave forwarded the following, read it keeping in mind two things, helping a fellow Patriot and Father's Day is coming up:

I have made 13 of these fly lure pocket boxes, and I am willing to donate all proceeds to the cause. I will sell them as they are clear finished for 40 dollars. Keep in mind, I just made them yesterday so it will take a bit to finish them. If you want the III inlaid with maple, I will do it for 100 dollars each. The material costs are cheap and I don't have the cash to donate, but will donate my time. So the price paid will go to whoever needs it. 
These are breast pocket fly lure boxes. About the size of a pack of smokes. Two styles, but I would stay with the open ones without separators.


Sincerely, 
Bill Horvat
Programming Plus Inc. 

You can contact him to purchase and arrange shipping at billh@programmingplus.com. 




3 comments:

wirecutter said...

As a wannabe or trytobe fly fisherman, I can tell you those are very nice.

hiswiserangel said...

I know, right? I want to get a certain father who shall remain nameless one for Father's Day. :-)

Anonymous said...

I can engrave anything someone would want on them if someone wanted something different as long as it fits in the space. :)

-Bill