Tuesday, May 20, 2014

III to III: A call to bloggers and readers

UPDATE:
Since this call went up Sunday morning, almost $2700 has been raised for Sandman and his family, and that is freaking awesome, it gives them some breathing room. I know many of you have contributed, and it doesn't matter whether it was $5 or $500, every bit helps. I know there are still bass lure boxes from Bill (HERE) for sale, ALL proceeds going to Sandman, I'm going to put up a brand new Camp Tool Trader from Kershaw knives (think barbeque tools on steroids) for sale tomorrow, proceeds going to the cause. Hell, I'll sell a kidney to raise some more funds. I'll get that up for sale as soon as I sedate SFB. The point being if you can help, to the tune of anything you can spare, help is still needed and greatly appreciated. 

Hugs again,

Angel

I have "met" many good folk among the III Patriots. Met is in quotations because, while I've not seen or experienced them in person, I've gotten to know them and what kind of people they are through blogging and correspondence.  It's no secret that I consider y'all to be my family, my Tribe, and I'd do whatever I could, whenever it's needed to see each of you safe and happy. Just call me the Patriot Den Mother.

I've never met Sandman, but I have corresponded with him. He, like all of you, are good people, True Patriot, but also like many of us, he's got a family and obligations outside of the Patriot movement. And like so many, he's run into a rough patch and needs a loving helping hand. Keeping our families and homes together and flourishing while we prepare for the Coming Storm is one of the most important parts of prepping. Without strong families and stable homes, fighting would be unbearable. And sometimes we need help keeping things together while we regroup. That's what Sandman needs right now.

There's a link at Sam's HERE with PayPal buttons. Or you can plug in his email into your PayPal and do it directly:

steelpreacher@hotmail.com.

And words from wirecutter and WiscoDave HERE, both know Sandman far better than I do.

You've always come through anytime there's been a call. No one needs to be heroic and carry the load, whatever you can offer is greatly appreciated. You can fill a bucket one drop at a time and still have a full bucket.

God bless each of you,

Angel

No comments: