Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I love this!

I'm a Libertarian. See? Says it right there in the header. I couldn't care less who you spend time with nekkid. I don't care who you share your life or your bed with. It's not my place to judge, and it sure as hell isn't the government's place to rule. If I had my little Libertarian druthers, there would be no place for the government in the sacrament of marriage. Every hetero couple is required to do the legalites of a civil union before getting married. Whether they take the next step to the alter is up to them. But the license still says "marriage". It should just be a plain civil union, recognized by the government, for financial and healthcare purposes. Then each couple, according to their beliefs and conscience, can seek a marriage sacrament from their chosen religious leader, who performs it or not according to his or her beliefs and conscience. Government doesn't get an invite.

Same with gun ownership. My choice, my beliefs, my right. You don't get a say.


http://www.salon.com/2013/05/21/new_campaign_compares_gun_control_to_anti_lgbt_discrimination/

Of course, asking the Left for the same consideration of our gun rights is getting some LGBT panties in a twist. I did tell y'all what LGBT stands for, right? Loud Gay Bitchy Twatwaffles.

UPDATE:

I just noticed I forgot to h/t WiscoDave for this, but in my defense, he WAS yelling at me to get it done.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once Apon a time Americans minded their own affaires and let others alone to mind theirs. We spend way to much time sticking our noses in the lives of others for it to end well---Ray

Odysseus said...

Actually Salon only just now stumbled upon it. Oleg Volk actually shot that picture and captioned it quite a while back.

crankyjohn said...

Those two look like they need to shave their arm pits though. Blech!

Angel eyes said...

Ditto!

The full poster is pretty cool, too.

WiscoDave said...

As long as it doesn't scare the horses...

Paladin said...

Agreed.

lineman said...

Its a case of government creating the problem then offering a solution that can cause controversy so nobody will realize that the government is the problem..