Thursday, May 16, 2013

Top 21 Survival Pick Up Lines

Not going to be gloomy anymore, y'all don't need that shit. But someone sweetly informed me my love life sucks because I'm "doing it wrong". :-D Frankly, I don't remember how to do it. But to soften the news, he sent me this link to the Top 21 Survival Pick-up Lines. Pay very close attention to #14. My favorite.
 
 

Thanks again, you know who, for always making me laugh.

http://willowhavenoutdoor.com/uncategorized/top-21-survival-pick-up-lines/

4 comments:

Angel eyes said...

#2 and #17. #2 because we ate dandelion greens, with bullfrog legs I might add. #17 should be self explanatory ;)

hiswiserangel said...

So you're vouching for the efficacy of #2 and #17?

Angel eyes said...

Feel free to critique, ma chere.

hiswiserangel said...

You are such a tease, rpm. ;-)