Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring!!!! For the next 48 hours....

It is absolutely gorgeous outside. Warm, sunny, gentle breeze, beautiful day to be outside and doing stuff. And every last one of us is nursing a headcold. It is Mucous Central around here; the Baby Queen sneezed so hard she looked like a phlegm thrower. Just nasty.

I have all this great stuff, neat ideas, but they'll have to wait until good health intersects good weather. So I'll share them with y'all so you and your kiddos (or grand-kiddos) can have some outdoor fun.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear y'all are under the weather. I hope everyone gets over the colds soon!

Looks like someone has been playing on Pinterest lately! ;) It's amazing what you can find on there.

-Concerned Mama

Anonymous said...

Phlegm thrower? That was both nasty and bad.

Get better real soon.

Terry
Fla.

hiswiserangel said...

CM, I stay off Pinterest. I let others glean the best parts to post on FB.

Terry, glad you enjoyed it. The first time I said "phlegm thrower" to the girls' pediatrician, I thought she was going to pee herself.

Anonymous said...

See I err the other way. I'd rather be on Pinterest than Facebook because I find it cuts down on all the clutter of keeping track of the interesting things I find rather than emailing links to myself or printing every page out. I have to be very careful with my time though, or it's sooo easy to get sucked into being on there all day long.

Plus I've found GF recipes and blogs with lots of GF stuff/info do it's handy to keep them in one place.

-Concerned Mama

Anonymous said...

Oh and phlegm thrower was quite the visual. Wow.

-Concerned Mama