Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Angel's true confessions

Yes, I admit it, I have done this before. But you spend almost 18 hours in an underwire push-up bra and see how well you handle it. It was mid-terms, I was in the stacks researching a paper on some obscure FCC rule about saying "fuck and shit" on the air (honest, I didn't know the mic was hot), and I just couldn't take it anymore. I did that nifty trick that all women can do, unhooked the son of a bitch, worked my arms out of the straps and pulled it out through my sleeve. I didn't hang it on the chair, just tossed it on the table.                                                                                                                                                                              

Now seriously, I'm guessing that's a pretty big bra there. I never understood why any woman over a C cup would wear a heavily padded underwire cup. That's just too much. That's like putting the girls in a straight jacket.                                                                                                                                                      

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREEDOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

William Wallace. A guy who let it hang out

Anonymous said...

Lol. I forgot to put a bra on a couple of times when I went to work. No one noticed. I was paranoid the first time, since I knew I forgot to do something that day and realized halfway through my shift what it was.

-CM