Friday, November 1, 2013

FILFY Friday

I have begged, threatened, cajoled, whined, and ultimately tried to bribe wirecutter for a FILFY Friday. Being the cruel, heartless bastard he is, he laughed at me and then banned me. Now that there are more women on his blog adding their voices to mine, there might be some glimmer of hope that he'll relent and post some beefcake. Or not.

Until then, I shall endeavor to serve my female readers and any who frequent the dudes' blogs a nice, hot steamy slice of Man. You're welcome.

PS and FYI
I have no idea if any of these guys are actually "fathers"; so for this exercise, "F" can stand for "Fuckers".







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is going to ban you from YOUR site.
Terry
Fla.

taminator013 said...

Hey, where's my picture?

Third News said...

I see you recovered but now I'm feeling faint

Wraith said...

Good lookin' dudes. (My wife and I love SoA, but I'm pretty sure she only wants to drool over Charlie Hunnam.) Good to see a woman who's into Men, not pansy-ass "metrosexuals" who are only going to be useful as mulch when the collapse happens.

hiswiserangel said...

FYI, that first dude is Scott Eastwood, Clint's baby boy. That nut didn't fall far from the tree, huh?

Xenolith said...

Guess I can stop my 'ladies post' and have my wife go back to clipping coupons.....

hiswiserangel said...

Oh hell no, Xeno, you still have to do the "ladies' post".

AbbyS said...

O my!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Leigh said...

Guys like that are more in love with themselves than they would be with anyone else.

Leigh
Whitehall, NY