Tuesday, August 30, 2016

There is a special place in hell for these people

I feel like absolute shit today. It usually happens when I end a huge project (turned in final assignment for Tech Writing Policy and Procedures on Saturday, ended with a 4.2 out of 4.0). My body just gives up. Then we've had over 3 inches of rain in the last two days. Walked Max in the rain last night and came home soaked; walked him tonight, not raining, but standing water everywhere so like walking through cranberry bogs. Changed clothes 4 times, socks and shoes twice, and my thick hair hasn't been dry since Sunday. Running a fever, throat on fire, head exploding, and we won't discuss the intestinal disturbances. So yeah, shit.

And then a reader sends me this. It hurts so much to look at, but I can't look away. I hate people.


And yet, if you put your hand over the left half, there is a new pattern that works.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This won't help with any cold or flu you have now but if you want to avoid them.........all of them.......in the future then give it a try. Dissolve about one tablespoon of honey in some warm water. You could also use real maple syrup. Add in about a tablespoon of raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar (Braggs) then add a touch more cold water.

Sorry I don't have exact measurements. I'm a man.......I just eyeball it and if I don't like the taste I modify it next time.

Drink this three to four times per week.......every week. I used to get three colds every damn year. Haven't had one in about six years since I started drinking this.

You can play with the proportions of water, honey and vinegar to suit your taste. Make it by the pitcher full and enjoy a glass everyday. Raw apple cider vinegar is good for you in many ways but not have to suffer a cold or flu is all the reason I need!

If you really need correct proportions google "Switchel". There are many variations but the key ingredient is the RAW apple cider vinegar.

You may want to rinse your mouth after drinking just to reduce the acidity your teeth are exposed to.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you on your project!

I am sorry you got so water logged, and are feeling bad.

Some people are mean...I will think mean thoughts of them for you, while you rest.

Big hugs and feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

not hell

we send them to texas

try wiskey with lemon

Wildflower

Granny said...

Congratulations you clever woman!

Granny's sure fire cold/flu recipe:
1 generous shot whisky (Scotch) or rum
Juice of half a lemon
1 generous splop of Honey
Fill the glass with hot water and stir.
Drink at the side of the bed as it will knock you ass winding, but you will sleep and wake up without a cold.
Lots of garlic will help ward off a cold as well.
Get well soon.

Major Wolf said...

Whiskey........PERIOD.

If it don't kill whatever bug you got then at least you won't care and be happy about everything else.

Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Set your hat on the bedpost.
Drink until you see two hats.
Doesn't cure anything, but so what.

- Charlie

Anonymous said...

....working on locating the right oils for the tummy stuff....meantime, stay with the apple cider vinegar,honey, cinnamon, and peppermint....
..and here are some hugs for good measure....


vaquero viejo

Steve said...

you're in the Panhandle right? 3 inches of rain in August? Y'all should be jumping in the mud puddles!!