Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dog Years, A Celebratory Drink

Grand and I were discussing cocktails and came to the realization that there wasn't one named Dog Years. Don't know whyever not.

Being the frustrated former bartender that I am, I got to work and created this:

Dog Years
1/2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. gin
1/2 oz. triple sec
1/2 oz. dark rum
1/2 oz. light rum
1/2 oz. peach schnapps
1/2 oz. tequila
Lime juice
Dark cola of choice

Fill a 16 oz. cup with ice, add liquors. Pour cola, almost to fill. Squeeze two lime wedges, serve with wedge.
Each drink is equal to seven....
 
 
Thanks to Grand for the pic.
Of course, he drank the model.
 

4 comments:

Grand said...

It was an excellent drink.

Here's to Charlie and all of her Dog Years!

hiswiserangel said...

Ack, I'm about ready for two or five of these puppies...

Dan O. said...

Not sure I'd want my cigar lit while drinking this, but damn, now I'm thirsty.

hiswiserangel said...

Heh, forgot the obligatory Warning: Don't drink near an open fire. :-)