Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fast Fix for a Book Junkie

 
This is about the coolest thing I've ever seen. I am a serious book junkie. I have three bookcases full, another full of just vintage cookbooks, and my Kindle is the most incredible thing I've ever owned. But THIS is magnificent! For $2, you get a book and the thrill of the unknown! Even better would be if it could be modified to allow the customer to select genres. History, Biography, Fiction, Romance, Mystery, How-to (which for some of y'all could also be under Mystery and Romance). There is nothing better than a good book...
 
 
Sent by WiscoDave (thanks!)

3 comments:

WiscoDave said...

You are very welcome! Thought you would appreciate it. I grew up spending my summers crawling through a college (now university)library along with somewhat free reign of the archives. Holding papyrus is magical. Have several books within arms reach well over 150 yrs old.

Mike Miles said...

Yes, this adds a little magic to every day life!

MissK said...

Love your reference to "How-to" books... ;-)