Friday, November 23, 2012

Welcome to Kershaw Knives, et al...

Another one of Wirecutter's special suppliers contacted me today and we've entered into the same "unholy alliance" that he had with WC. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Oh.... THE POWER! This is the guy with the knives, the really sweet Kershaw, Zero Tolerance, SOG, etc. knives. And the engraver.

We just missed out on his Black Friday Free Engraving Special, but a little birdy told me that it was such a popular and successful event, they are going to do it again for Cyber Monday. You heard me, this Monday, Free Engraving on Very Sharp Knives (doncha love puns?). So check them out. There's an example of the engraving on the link.

All of his links to the super-cool big kid stuff is under "People Who Have Stuff I Covet". Hubby is just going to be thrilled to death over this. 0:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep a 1660CKT, aka Ken Onion Leek, in my pocket at all times.

hiswiserangel said...

I have never (been allowed) owned anything larger or sharper than toenail clippers. Any suggestions from y'all? What should my first serious knife be?