Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Straight Up White Trash, Angel-style

Okay, having come from a long and proud history of white trash, and escaping somewhat unscathed, I feel entitled to snatching this feature from Wirecutter. For my debut, may I introduce you to the lovely Ms. Megan Mariah Barnes and her tragic pussy shaving ordeal:

 
 

No, no, no, you must continue reading... so many questions, so few answers...

"37-Year old Megan Mariah Barnes had to meet her boyfriend for a "special" visit but forgot to take care of the horrendous pubic hair around her privates. So, she decided - because she can't be late for the visit, she will shave them while driving. She asked her ex-husband Charles Judy, who was in the passenger seat, to hold the wheel while she would shave her pubes.Obviously, it didn't work as she rear-ended another car that was making a turn."
 
Read the rest here
 
First, what the hell was her ex-husband doing in the car as she was driving to meet her boyfriend for a "special" visit? Second, why wasn't he driving in the first place? See, folks, this is why I trust my most intimate grooming to a Nordic Ice Queen named Crazy Mary. If that ain't straight up white trash, I don't know what is. Carry on.
 



 

 
 

2 comments:

crankyjohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig M said...

I wonder if she has a "medicinal" meth card.