Friday, November 16, 2012

Explanation

Okay, this is sticky. I have to explain why one of the posts is missing. The Friday Niggas I'm just not comfortable with. I've never actually used that word or expression in my real life, and I'm just not comfortable with it. When I started this blog, it was with the promise to be true to myself, to balance the interests of my readers with my personal integrity. I have no problem with others using it or wanting to post. I just can't do it on my blog and stay true to who I am. I'm sorry.

9 comments:

crankyjohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What about "It's Friday Obama Voters!" edition? I know, not all Obama voters are black or act that way, I just haven't been able to find pics of the 10 that aren't.

Robert Fowler said...

No problem. You should never do something that makes you uncomfortable.

angrymike said...

Robert
Exactly, let ppl like me do the nigga stuff, hell I call my boss a nigga, and yes he's black.......;)

Chris said...

Some years ago I bought a T shirt. "Fry Mumuia" - he is the Black guy that murdered a police officer on the East Coast some years back - there is a lot to the story but it's not important. The T-shirt is really how I feel, and if there is a need for sonone to pull the trigger, throw the switch, whatever - I'll do it. But I quit wearing the shirt. I quit wearing the shirt because I was offending people I didn't know for no better reason then to be offensive. I was uncomfortable w/ that. Also It's your blog - screw us. If we don't like it, we'll leave. I like it.

Anonymous said...

It's all good HWA....this is your house and all us guests must play by your rules least we get the ban hammer.
Riley

Sara said...

Staying true to yourself is what is going to make you a great blogger. Nicely stated.

hiswiserangel said...

Thanks guys, y'all freaking rock, and I am humbled by your support.

Dan O. said...

Actually, I was uncomfortable by it. Pretty sure WC has a (C) infringement he could pursue here. And if that shut you down, I wouldn't have Fripple Fridays to look forward to. ;)