Friday, November 30, 2012

Party On! Angel Style....


It's FRIDAY! Time to let my hair down and cut loose. I've had these bad boys soaking on the counter since noon today and their time is at hand. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Following is my recipe for Rummy Bears. Enjoy!

Rummy Bears a la Angel
 
Empty package of gummi bears into a bowl, jar or other glass vessel. Cover, completely submersing with a little liquid on top, with booze of choice. Tonight is Bacardi light rum. Really, any booze will do, let your liquor cabinet whisper to you. Cover and let soak. This is the tricky part. Some say several days in the fridge. My week does not allow me that level of patience. I find five to six hours more than enough to get the little guys drunker than a sorority girl. You want them delightfully squishy and boozy, not a bowl of technicolor alcoholic goo. Enjoy! But don't let their cute little bear faces fool you; they have a serious bite. Five or six, and I'm feeling happy. Ten and I'm dancing on the table. Imbibe responsibly. Angel says so.

7 comments:

crankyjohn said...

Get thee to a nunnery.

orbitup said...

Yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! :)

hiswiserangel said...

I brought a bag of these bad boys to see Magic Mike with my friend (see Gone Shoppin'). The usher was released from the hospital in time for Thanksgiving...

MissK said...

~snicker~ you so bad ;-)

Love the drunken gummy bears... but I like to switch the heads first.. :D

hiswiserangel said...

I like to lick their little tummies and stick them together in the 69 position. Notice how their little heads fit perfectly between their little legs? Think I need to stop eating the little bastards? ;-D

wirecutter said...

Technicolor vomit. Been there done that.