Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Master Returns! Welcome Home, WC

He's baaa-aack!

 


Well, just damn, it's good to see Wirecutter cutting loose again. In true cantankerous old coot fashion, WC returned 10 days after his self-imposed retirement, full of piss and vinegar, as Grandad would have said.  He's setting boundaries, taking the reins and reviving Knuckledraggin'. Why? Because he's THAT good, we need his knowledge and wisdom, and Miss Lisa was probably begging him to find something to do.  Men, REAL MEN, like Wirecutter, are not Men of Leisure. They are Men Of Action!

Can you tell I'm giddy? One day, one post, and I've already been threatened with banning. Damn I missed that, must be a masochistic streak....

Welcome Home Wirecutter! Love ya silly!

So giddy, I forgot the linky link  http://ogdaa.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

michigan doug said...

sounds like someones got a crush.heh heh

hiswiserangel said...

Crush?! Nawww...
Well....
Nawww...

He's just my blogging hero and the man who woke me up to what's really going on out there. While he IS a sexy bastard, he's Miss Lisa's sexy bastard. Hi, Miss Lisa!

angrymike said...

Ok tell me me I was right..~ taps foot ~…;)

hiswiserangel said...

You were right, in front of God and all my readers (all 5 of them), you were right. I owe you $20. Fargin' bastich...

MissK said...

~Snicker~ Thanks for the smiles Angel. And I have to say when I saw CharlieGodammit's pic in the blog stream last night, I almost jumped out of my chair and headed right over. Damn that's a gorgeous Dog ;-)

wirecutter said...

Y'all are gonna be sorry.

hiswiserangel said...

I was going to offer CGD a guest posting slot here. Lure him over to the Site of Sweetness and Light...

MissK said...

Famous Last Words?

crankyjohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hiswiserangel said...

Can't a girl just be happy to see a good friend without it getting frisky? Sheesh, dudes....

crankyjohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hiswiserangel said...

TMI, CJ. :-P

hiswiserangel said...

Bring it on, wirecutter. You know I like the punishment...

Mark12A said...

Can't keep a good man down for long, even if he is going to lighten up on the Monday photos.

Dammit.

wirecutter said...

Don't be too hard on her, man. It's hard to not have a crush on me.

hiswiserangel said...

Wait, I thought you had a crush on ME....