Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Sitting here, shooting Redi-Whip into my mouth and contemplating an insanity defense. Okay, I'm probably going to be hospitalized, incarcerated or dead, so I'm preparing this in advance. I have so very many things for which to be Thankful.
 
First, family. I am grateful for my girls who have taught me more about strength, patience, courage, and humor. If I'm not shaking my head, I'm shaking with laughter. God blessed me with Angels with Angles. The Autistic Child is not for the faint of heart or the heartless, and I have been doubly blessed. They make me a better, stronger, more loving person.
 
My folks who taught me all I needed to know to be a strong, self-reliant Patriot.
 
My friends who don't know me that well, but accept me at face value and are giving me a chance to prove myself (most of y'all). And my friends who know me all too well, and accept and love me anyway.
 
This has been a long, weird, challenging, difficult year for a lot of us. And many of us are preparing for the Long Game on the horizon. In April, I wrote a brief email to wirecutter telling him how much I enjoyed his blog (in spite of Milfy Mondays). That began a great friendship and the Education of Hiswiserangel. WC taught me more about history, Patriots, Liberty and being true to oneself than anyone I've ever known. And I'm very grateful for his guidance and friendship. When we first started corresponding, I had this feeling that he should have been born a couple of centuries earlier. He was completely lost on the 21st century. The more I learned about wc and the Patriot movement, the more Patriots I met and got to know, the more I realized I was wrong. Patriots, especially Wirecutter, were born in the EXACT right time in history to do something that no other group of people can do. Save Liberty. And I guess, this is the biggest thing for which I'm grateful. There are still people who know what America is meant to be and they are not afraid to fight to protect Her.
 
So Happy Thanksgiving, y'all, and God Bless America. May she be returned to her former Glory.


13 comments:

angrymike said...

Back at you miss innocent ........;)

wirecutter said...

WOnderful. Blame me again.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Anonymous said...

Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

timbo said...

Beautifully said Wiser.

I hope you have a great day today!

timbo said...

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving Wirecutter, wherever you are!

wirecutter said...

Wait a minute..... did you really say that I was lost in the 21st century?
I'm pretty sure you meant that I'm out of place. I hope. Aw hell, who am I kidding? I'm lost.

tripseven said...

Layin it out there nicely HWA.

To one of my fav turkeys...Happy Thanksgiving

tripseven said...

"Your comment will be visible after approval"

Is that like a time-out?

hiswiserangel said...

Nope, all will be explained. You haven't done anything wrong....yet.

hiswiserangel said...

No, I said you were lost ON the 21st century, as in, you don't get it. And I'm pretty sure the 21st century doesn't know what to do with you, either.

wirecutter said...

It's not that I'm lost on the 21st century, I could just give a shit less about it.
Funny, but there's not a single thing from the 20th and 21st century that I couldn't do without and be a better man for it.

wirecutter said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too, man.

MissK said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend xox