Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcoming Wes and Ammo.net

I got the sweetest email from Wes at Ammo.net last night asking to link him here. After much thoughtful consideration (about 5 minutes of squealing in delight), I said sure, no problem, got your back. Why is this such a big deal for me? Because I am now included in the ranks of such serious bloggers as FreeNorthCarolina, Knuckledraggin, and MissK. I mean, I'm runnin' with the big dogs now! Yea l'il ole me!

I have had some discussions with wirecutter about Ammo.net and have no qualms whatsoever about linking to them. Watched the video, checked out their charity link (got to love them for that alone), and happily put their link on the left below People Who Make Me Think*.

Welcome to my little neck of the woods, Wes. Make yourself at home. And y'all go check 'em out. All those guns you have won't go BANG without the ammo, you know.

*Okay, I'll add him as soon as I figure out how, fucking technology... grrrr...

7 comments:

Mark12A said...

Great website. Putting my wishlist together for the holidays.

hiswiserangel said...

Wes told me they're working on gift cards. Ammo.net gift cards... how cool will that be? Now, instead of the Annual Father's Day Ugly Tie, Junior or Juniorette can give y'all Ammo gift cards. Guaranteed to be the right size and color. :-D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.