Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Frisky Fish Tail

Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years. 
Two days before the group is to leave, Sam's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.
Sam's fishing mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?

Two days later, the three get to the camping site to find Sam sitting there with a tent set up,
Firewood gathered, dinner cooking on the fire, and having a cold beer.

"Crap Sam, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

 
 
“Well, I've been here since last night. 
Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my living room chair and my wife came up behind me
and put her hands over my eyes and asked, ‘Guess who?’"
I  pulled her hands off, and there she was, wearing a sheer nightie.
She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom.
The room had candles and rose petals all over.

Well, she's been reading that book, “50 Shades of Gray.” 
On the bed, she had handcuffs and ropes!
She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.
And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So, Here I am!
 
HT WiscoDave, you deliciously twisted bastard

8 comments:

idahobob said...

Thats one way to go fishing!

Bob
III

Robert Fowler said...

Wait till he gets home. I wouldn't want to be the one to un-cuff her. I'd find a cave and become a hermit.

hiswiserangel said...

Naw, Robert, a dozen roses, chocolates, and a couple of earth-shaking orgasms before you let her go, and you're golden.

Ken aka fht451 said...

LOL LOL

Ken aka fht451 said...

LOL LOL

catfish said...

That Wiscodave is 1 wise man!

Grand said...

The Grayling in the picture just wants to get filleted.

hiswiserangel said...

Heh, Grand, I thought it wanted to be stuffed and mounted. ;-)