Monday, August 26, 2013

From WiscoDave, re WI PatCon

I'll be holding a PatCon at my farm in Horicon, WI on Saturday, September 21.

Nothing fancy, just a greet, meet and eat for interested Patriots in the area.

Limited rough indoor accommodations and outside camping available if you want/need to stay over night.

Reservations/advance warning appreciated so I can figure out food for Saturday. I would appreciate it if you would bring your own beverages and something to pass; dish or chips. Very casual affair.

There doesn't seem to be much going on in WI - maybe we can start something good.

III to III

Contact WiscoDave at acwd4556@yahoo.com for more info.Thanks.

6 comments:

WiscoDave said...

Thank you Angel...

hiswiserangel said...

You're very welcome, darlin', wish I could be there. :-)

WiscoDave said...

No you don't. Catfish will be here the whole weekend. Nothing good can come of that...

Xenolith said...

Reposted over at my blog. Good luck with the "WiscoDave First Annual PatCon". Can't make it myself, but hope you have a GREAT turnout!
Xeno

taminator013 said...

Really wish that I could make it to Wisconsin. Maybe next year after I retire if there is a second one. Good luck to you buddy.

Murph Dog said...

Angel, wish you were coming. See you there Dave