Friday, August 23, 2013

Beyond tired

I'm beyond fighting anymore, I'm so tired I can't think and just when one tangle is straightened out, four more pop up. I got the guardianship squared away just in time for Obamacare to fuck it 10 ways to Sunday. Without insurance, Teen Queen's monthly meds would be around $1200, with insurance, $400. So we applied for SSI. Now, with the new and improved ObamaCare, the guardian can't be the fulltime caregiver, and the SSI payee must be the guardian of the estate; but since the guardian can't be the fulltime caregiver, an outside party must be chosen by the guardian or appointed by the government to be caregiver (options are giving the State custody, placing her in an approved home, hiring a qualified *SEIU* caregiver) with the SSI payments being paid to said caregiver with her "estate" covering the difference.  Fuck Obama, fuck Obamacare and fuck every chickenshit RINO who rolled over and let this pass, fuck Chief Justice Roberts who allowed the Constitutionality of the most unConstitutional piece of shit ever, and fuck every evil soulless fuck who had a fucking hand in the drafting of this steaming pile of shit.

I've lost my basic faith and trust in men, too, but that's a rant for another day. One crushed dream at a time.

11 comments:

Jason said...

You sound tired.

jesse in dc said...

Don't give up the ship just yet....

Chief Nose Wetter said...

Hang in there Angel. Chelation and cleansing of heavy metals I believe is the way. Cleanse and restore the body and mind. Drugs only mask the symptons. Wish you and family well.

Anonymous said...

I'm a man and I have never EVER cheated on my wife.--- My wife just finished two years of grad school with a 4.0 GPA and an APRN rating that SHOULD have bumped us up in tax bracket. But; thanks to the Shit Head In Chief and his Cluster Fuck "plan" we'll probably have to re-fy the house to pay my cancer bills( our insurance covered 600000$ but the co-pays add up) cause I will NEVER take a single dime from the federal military dictatorship--I REALLY REALLY hope the space aliens come and blow up D.C. I wanna watch----Ray. P.S. FUCK OBAMA

Blue said...

Fuck obama.

Angel eyes said...

Its always darkest before the dawn.
Cliché, but true.

Volfram said...

I'd love to help. Unfortunately the best solutions are all illegal.

I have my doubts as to whether they're immoral.

Literally the only people still in favor of Obamacare are the religious zealouts worshipping at the temple of Obamanism. Too bad they're so obnoxiously loud.

Anonymous said...

"I've lost my basic faith and trust in men, too"

I think you are getting somewhere on your desire to be more sexually spontaneous and free. And more complete by yourself.

Anonymous said...

Fuck em.

Wind River Ranger said...

Angel - While you will never look back on these times and laugh, you will look back on them and realize the strength you had to see them through.

Anonymous said...

Angel, my heart aches for what you're going through. I am sorry life/whatever is handing you such a raw deal right now. I'll be praying for peace and strength for you.

-CM